SourceOne Information Governance Accurate and Robust File Classification
FILE INDEXING AND CLASSIFICATION
EMC Kazeon File Intelligence provides visibility into the value and risk of file-based content and enables organizations to maximize the efficiency of storage investments.
EMC Kazeon File Intelligence provides file classification and search on the contents of unmanaged files, using multi-level reporting capabilities to provide actionable intelligence. EMC Kazeon File Intelligence focuses on targeted file content to implement rule-based actions, so activities like migration and cleanup occur in a predictable, systematic manner.
EMC Kazeon File Intelligence delivers:
- File indexing and classification to discover and classify content before taking actions like archiving.
- Flexible search to gain file visibility and insight based on keyword or concept searches.
- File reporting that helps users make informed decisions based on file visibility, and identify properties such as owner, size, and age.
- File mobility that moves content to secure repositories while defensibly deleting unnecessary content.
- Appliance-based expandability enables functionality and capacity on demand for quick time to value.
EMC Documentum Information Rights Management
Prevents unauthorized access to secured content, enabling organizations to maintain control of information rights beyond the firewall.
EMC Documentum Retention Policy Services
Enables automated retention and disposition of records in compliance with regulations and best practices.
EMC Kazeon eDiscovery
Enables legal, compliance, and IT teams to respond rapidly and efficiently to e-discovery demands and ongoing information governance needs. With rapid deployment, the system can discover, classify, manage, and preserve information according to business value and legal risk.
- 15 Minute Guide: Understand and Secure your Content
- 15 Minute Guide to Retention Management
- 15 Minute Guide: 15-Minute Guide to Protecting and Controlling Content Wherever it Resides